Thursday 20 April 2017

Happiness is...

Last night I finished reading Francois Lelord wonderfully imaginative, simply sweet and life-affirming (BIG words I know) novel „Le voyage d'Hector ou la recherche du bonheur“ or as we English-speakers prefer to say „Hector and the Search for Happiness“. I recommend you do the same. It’s an experience. 

 
And yes, you guessed it, I felt inspired. Despite the knowledge that a happiness list most probably already exists somewhere on this blog (try it here, here or here) I felt the need to write another, more current, one. Cause things change, ya feel me?!? 

But first of all let me introduce to Hector’s happiness rules.


 He is onto something here for sure. 

Happiness according to Linda is...

Seeing what you have, not what you DON’T. 

Feeling inspired by friends / family / lovers and applying this knowledge to lead a more fulfilled life. 

Influencing your thoughts into more positive directions, because you can! For real. 

Being active. Being bold. Being real. Happiness favours the brave. 

Not being scared to fail. Trying is happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment