Saturday 21 April 2012

Don't really care...

I feel like I'm always writing about things that I care so much about. Like Drake. And shoes. But in all seriousness, yes there are many things I care about, and many questions that I care to find the answers to. So I thought maybe it's time to write about stuff I really don't care about because THAT I haven't done before.


I really don't care if you like me or not. (Maybe a little when I'm feeling insecure.)

Really don't care for haters. Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate. 

Don't care for you to be nice to my face and mean behind my back.

Don't care for that facade you're putting on because you're scared.

Don't care that you think you're the smartest person to grace this planet. Like ever. You're not.

Really don't care for excuses.

Don't massively care for people who don't accept help because of their pride.

Don't care about not trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment