Wednesday 30 March 2011

Cute Boys with Cats

I have fallen in love. Again. I have also found my online sanctuary. Cute Boys with Cats must be the best Tumblr out there. Ever. Even better than Cute Boys with Cupcakes

Below a selection of the cutest boys with the cutest cats. Love it. So much. 

Happy cute boy with not so happy cute cat. Look at the heart collar. Awwww.


Fit arty boy with fat cute cat. 


Cute blonde boy. Cute blonde cat. Double win. 


This one really knocks me out. 


Maaaaaan, what a combination. 


Even the dude from Interpol loves pussy.



2 comments:

  1. OMG THIS ONE IS THE BEST ONE: http://cuteboyswithcats.tumblr.com/post/3912738790/michel-legrand-submitted-by-yourcatwasdelicious

    Thank you for bringing this blog into my life, Linda... Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha is that Ben clarlson???????? I know him xP

    ReplyDelete