Monday 20 December 2010

From A Girl's Perspective - Part 1.


Morning blog lovers, so last week we learned a lot about how boys think and this week’s it’s time to find out about girls and their perspective on love, lust and losers. With pride I present to you the first installment in the series ‘From A Girl’s Perspective’. Boom.

What’s the first thing that attracts you to a guy?

Swagger. Cheekiness. Imperfection. Good banter. Unusualness.

How do you know someone fancies you?

No idea. I tend to think if boys look at you, they fancy you, but the reasons they look at you can be so varied, so basically yeah I’m completely clueless.

When do you feel most like yourself?

When I’m alone. When I’m going for long walks.

What life advice would you give to your 16-year-old self?

Don’t be scared to be different. Some people might hate it, but others will love it.

What’s the main difference between boys and girls?

Boys are pragmatic, girls are intuitive.

What makes you fall for a guy?

Wit. Wisdom. Worldiness. Warmth. When he’s good with words. When he’s good with a lot of things.

Do you believe in ‘moments’?

Real moments are rare, but when they happen, they mean something.

What things put you off a guy most? What’s a deal-breaker?

Cheaters. Players. Boys in bands. Good-looking guys, who know they are good-looking. Ugly guys who think they are good looking.

If you could go out with any guy who would it be?

It would have to be a guy, who is not scared of me. A guy who’s man enough to stand up to me. And most importantly a guy who knows what he wants and what he wants is me.

Three-day-text rule. Yes or no?

If you really like him, text back straight away. If you don’t really like him, don’t bother.

What makes the perfect date?

Randomness. Spontaneity. Getting outside of your comfort zone. I for example love to go on random bus trips to the middle of nowhere and then have a chicken burger. Or two and then go canoeing. I’m not one for fancy restaurants.

Beauty or Brains?

Brains.

Style or Substance?

Substance.

Blonde or Brunette?

I love it all.

Husband or Hottie?

Hot Husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment